Light of Heart is the 50th overall episode of Tegami Bachi
Lag is seen attempting to awaken the knocked-out Noir, to which, Noir begins feeling better. He reminds Lag of the purpose to take down the Cabernet and that he will not quit. Noir does not want the Cabernet taking out the Capital, because that's where Anne Seeing is, the one whom Lag wants to see. Noir then passes out again from exhaustion.
Later, Lag wakes up from exhaustion; to be greeted by Sylvette, Niche, and Noir. Then, Noir tells Lag that he plans to go live with his family, the Ones Unable to Become Spirit, who have found a place in Blue Notes Blues. He claims his new path in life is because of Lag, and so they hug goodbye.
- Yuusari's rebuilding process is underway, and the Bee Hive was fixed.
- Jiggy Pepper delivered a letter to Largo Lloyd that the Ones Unable to Become Spirit are happily living in Blue Notes Blues.
- Sunny brought cookies for Dr. Thunderland, and she seems to be coming along. Connor thinks Sunny is his special someone.
- Zazie obtains several cats as pets, which might make Wasiolka a bit jealous.
- Signal and Signales were returned to work at Bifrost Bridge.
- Lag returned to normal delivery with Niche and Steak.